Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Sunday 1 June 2014

"June" - "Monthly Challenge"

Hello everyone, Valou and Sian here with Monthly Challenge. 

Before I get started on this weeks challenge lets get last times winner and top 3 announced and then I need to tell you of some changes that start from now.

Winners :

"Whoopsi Daisy"




"Winner Star In My Pocket"




"Winner Zuri Vice President Jr"




Congratulations to you all, can the winner please email us at jicdt@yahoo.co.uk and remember to grab your blog badges.

And don't forget there is still time to enter the first of our monthly challenges that started on 1st of the month and you can find it at the top of the page

So on with our new challenge and the theme is



THEME: "Summer"





We are sponsored this time by



and the winner will get to choose  fab digis from there!

So lets see what Teams have done for this challenge:

































7 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous DT inspiration! TFS

Debbie said...

Beautiful makes from you all.Hugs Debbie x

Wendy said...

Adorable design team samples. Thanks for the "summer" challenge this month. I have lots of digi's I can use!

maureenjscott said...

Hi there! What fabulous inspirations from the DT! I will definitely join in this challenge, however, I have accidently linked up here instead of your weekly challenge - #48 Maureen Scott - my card's not really 'summery' but I cant remove my link from the linky, perhaps you can remove it if possible? thanks!!! sorry for the bother! mo xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Inspiration!! Love Lisbeth's card.. Fantastic coloring and design. That little kitty is adorable!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Howdy, just wondering if the Top 3 for last month will be updated soon?

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's wonderful! Thank you for the Top 3 pick for May! A big thank-you to Sian for letting me know! I will display your badge on my blog with pride! Congratulations to the winner and other top picks! Wishing you a joyful day!